5.24.2012

3 days, 3 ways


   Well I wish this were a cute, mismatched fashion post (but as long as we’re talking fashion…I’ve been in a lot of shops lately but haven’t really been shopping. I’ve been trying to “shop my closet!” and be excited about it, like a good blogger. But it just sucks. Additionally, what does go with this title is that I’ve pretty much worn these sandals
 And this belt for the past 3 days.
So there you have my 3 days of fashion. Life is pretty exciting around here. Longest parentheses in the history of ever.) but it’s really because I’ve realized the past three days I’ve been in 3 downtowns (Emeryville, Santa Cruz, Sunnyvale) with 3 of my friends (Jenae, Jacqui, Rachel). I love the Bay Area, you can literally never run out of places to go, not to mention some of my favorite people live here :)
 Emeryville, CA
 Santa Cruz, CA
Sunnyvale, CA
     I always want my life to be like “Summertime, and the living’s easy” but sometimes it feels TOO easy, like when I can’t get out of bed at 9 a.m. Today I woke up, packed my backpack with snacks, got ready for the day, and took off on my bike. This is what I want my life to be, like a traveling minstrel! 

     Today I also got to help Rachel look for a job, she's a star, and our top choice is Pizza My Heart. 
My favorite part of Rachel's house:
My favorite part of the afternoon:
Give me those red pants J.Crew. 
And my favorite part of the farmer's market we went to this afternoon:
Someone give me some cherries for summer!

I’m not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow. Maybe I’ll just get on my bike and go! You should too! 




SHARE:

1 comment

Yuli Conversations said...

haha i hear ya, i want cherries!! :D

yuliconversations.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig