10.09.2012

back to fall business

   Hi everyone! Thanks for your kind thoughts and wishes on my last post! I'm steadily feeling even better which means back to business; catching up on schoolwork, rehearsal, and of course, blogging!

   I wore this on Sunday which was my first hurrah back into wearing real clothes and doing my hair (although this hardly counts) and wearing make-up. I got to work brunch at my hostess job, and later Hunter and I went to church and out for Thai food!
dress- H&M, necklace, 31 Bits, boots- Breckelles via Amazon
This dress is one of my favorite articles of clothing, ever. I was turned on to it by my sister, who advocated " a great jersey dress at H&M". She requested I pick her up one in navy, and I thought I'd try it out myself. LOVE. It fits perfectly and looks cute even when I put approximately zero effort into it. I would love to find it in navy and gray when I am in H&M proximity again!
I've broken out all my boots and am in the middle of that ardous winter clothes un-packing that happens every fall. I am so enjoying wearing my old boots, 75% of which are tall and brown. Oh well, don't fix what's not broken right?

   Amidst school, work, and rehearsal this week, I plan to actually implement some of my fall date ideas  (crossing ER visit waaaaay off the list) so plan on pictures from that! Also, fall fashion is leaving me incredibly inspired (gosh, I hope. I have to write an article about it. So...) so I'll plan on sharing some of that inspiration here! It's gonna take me a while to get around to all your blogs but I promise I will, and I'm looking forward to it!
   Happy Tuesday everyone!
SHARE:

9 comments

The Braided Bandit said...

I love this outfit! You may have sold me on an H&M jersey dress in the near future too, it looks like the perfect fit! Those boots are adorable too, I have brown ones with red in the back as well, definitely a fall and winter staple! Hope all is well!
xo Hannah

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are back into your routine! I love those boots! And great black dress from H&M, I'm sure you can wear that thing a million different ways.

xo Jenny
[archi]dress

Miss Doyle said...

1) I'm SO glad you're doing better!
2) I love that dress.
3) I just got a pair of those same kind of boots from Amazon! Boot buddies!

Larissa said...

I have the same dress in grey and I love it! I've always been a little sad I don't have in black too ;) It looks really great on you!
I am happy to read that you a feeling better!

Elana said...

Yay! I missed your outfit posts, I'm so happy you're feeling better. This dress seriously looks like it was made for you. And I love that necklace every single time you wear it. Also, what email?? I never got one, send it again!

Katherine said...

i LOVE that dress on you - it's super flattering - and those boots are just killer! love 'em!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Jennifer said...

That is such a cute dress!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

Love your boots! The back is fierce!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Alexa said...

okay cannot express how much i love this outfit! that black dress is soo hot and those boots are way too cute <3 and i love your hair tied up like this

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by pipdig