4.12.2013

April flannels bring...

IMG_1924IMG_1926

IMG_1935
IMG_1933
IMG_1929
shirt- rescued via Goodwill, dress- Forever 21, boots- Nashville Flea Market

Happy Friday friends!
I'm trying to knock productivity out of the park today, 
and of course my list includes blogging!
It's crazy how close I am to school being done,
especially after finishing an onslaught of presentations, papers, and tests! 
More exciting news: I am transiting into my SPRING wardrobe
and suddenly I feel very excited to get dressed again!
Forget shopping, all I need is a new season to feel inspired.

I loved every part of this outfit.
It combines some of my favorite things:
wearing a shirt over a dress,
my cowboy boots (I have been wearing to DEATH. Such a great find!)
and this dress, that I wear with anything and everything (here, and here)
Pattern mixing is somewhat old news but still adorable, and I think I followed the main principal here:
match your colors if you're mixing your patterns. 
Also I was jazzed this day because my middle-parted growing out bangs were being kind.
I think I could literally wear some variation of this look every day,
and I actually might.

Weekend preview: 
working a shift all three days,
seeing a couple friends,
and cheering Hunter on as he takes his Fundamentals of Engineering exam 
(send him a thought if you can, it's EIGHT grueling hours!)
Hope you all have a happy and safe weekend,
enjoy this Spring sunshine!
SHARE:

2 comments

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

You doll! Those cowboy boots are perfection!
xx
Here&Now

Elana said...

I love the print mixing going on here! I can't believe how well the flannel and that dress complement each other. And you really rock those boots!

Blogger Template by pipdig