7.08.2013

cruisin'

So I may have mentioned on here (that's a joke because I definitely have) that I was able to go on a cruise with my sister, Galina, as part of my stay in California!

Crusing was totally new to me so I was very excited to get my own experience and opinion, not to mention eat a ton and relax, and explore Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico!

Completely enjoyed spending time with my sister too, we had a blast together and enjoyed dressing up, seeing shows, all that cruise stuff. Just wanted to share some pictures before it was totally obselete in my mind!
IMG_2454
The Carnival Inspiration
IMG_2467
Catalina Island harbour
IMG_2474
just as quaint as I imagined the island would be 
IMG_2472
IMG_2455
Just creepin' on some baby scuba divers, nbd
IMG_2477
who committed the offense of less-than-outstanding pictures of us?
IMG_2475
it was Galina & I, with the self-timer, in the Shakespeare library
IMG_2478
our only memory of Ensenada, Mexico
IMG_2488
cruise attire: black tie

And just because I lured you all here with this story: we wore patches for sea-sickness. And ended up with extreme dry-mouth and blurred vision, two lovely side effects.

If you cannot see without glasses, I did not respect you before, BUT NOW I DO! Not being able to read/write/seeing twin images was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced.

Galina and I survived, nay, thrived, amongst these maladies. 

Cruisin' '13!
SHARE:

1 comment

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

The island looks so cute! and you and your sister look like twins. looks like a super fun time. will minus the awful side effects, that sounds scary actually. i'll keep in mind not to try those.

Blogger Template by pipdig