7.27.2013

floral + cargo

 photo IMG_2570_zps1fd1c877.jpg
necklace- Tiffany's, tank (under)- Gap, top- F21, pants- Gap from Carina, shoes- Blowfish via DSW photo IMG_2575_zpsb9b4708e.jpg
 photo IMG_2574_zps07eaa291.jpg
 photo IMG_2571_zps2048378e.jpg
Hi friends! I am literally running from one thing to the next, this weekend
celebrating a few friends and working a couple shifts in between!

I wanted to get this set of pictures up as it marks the last set EVER at Hunter's "cottage",
since he's officially moved into a new, adult apartment! 
Over the past two years, he's taken several sets of pictures for me around here (favorites: here and here)
but this spot was one of my favorites ever.
Cheers to Huntee, movin' on up!

Now about his outfit:
these days I mostly wear work-appropriate outfits (read: closed-toed and sleeves),
(so btw I did put on dorky Nikes for work)
which has led me to dressing very simply, and also in a juxtapose way, just to spark imagination!
These cargo pants got a strict once-over as I've been downsizing my closet,
but I kept them because I just don't have any other pants like this!
I love the look of a sweet floral top (this shirt is one of my faves btw, can't belive it hasn't been on the blog yet!)
with some "tougher" cargo pants.
I realize dressed-up cargos are like, so old news in the blogging world. 
But I'm doing what I can ok?!

Back to the weekend, check-in with ya soon!
SHARE:

5 comments

Nataly said...

aw, look at ya! you're so cute, Priya. I love that shirt. And you're workin' those cargo pants! Never thought much about them but now you have me thinking otherwise! Also - your letter will be mailed off this week!

Nataly said...

HAY! also - I finally put your button on mah blog! So SORRY it took so freaking long :)

Alexa said...

I love cargo pants! I should pair mine with a cute floral top like this one. I love this look Priya! Have a wonderful week <3

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I love how you mixed the tough cargo pants with the girly floral top too!!! Congrats to Hunter's new apartment, that is amazing!

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Kristian said...

Way to get stylish for work. What job do you do by the way?

Blogger Template by pipdig