7.05.2013

the ghost of outfits past

IMG_1990
headband- UO, top- thrifted in Finland, belt- thrifted in Finland, skirt- thrifted, shoes- c/o Carina
IMG_1989
IMG_1987IMG_1978


Hi everyone! Hope y'all had a very wonderful 4th of July!
We had a very rainy one here in Nashville, but managed to salvage some shenanigans, 
also I did set off a firework, make cheese dogs, and wear my patriotic socks, headband, and bow.

These pictures are literally from a few months ago!
Note: in front of my old house, with the still strained look of a college student (ha).
Honestly thinking about still being in school, and even living in my old house seems SO weird and like it was forever ago!

Anyway, here it is, my famous strawberry shirt,
some love it, some hate it, but I maintain it was a FIND when we went thrifting in Finland last year.
I mean, vintage Marimekko? Sign me up!
The rest of the look is quite usual for me, this thrifted skirt I've been wearing to death,
and flats I inherited from my sister.

Definitely excited to wear my strawberry shirt again,
since summer seems like the cardinal season for strawberries,
but NOT if Nashville keeps it up with this awful rain! 
SHARE:

5 comments

Nataly said...

UHHHMMM...this shirt is THE BEST!!!! I'm so jealous! What a perfect giant strawberries shirt!!! I'll send off your letter THIS weeek!!!

The Braided Bandit said...

THIS SHIRT! It's the best, I absolutely adore it! What an amazing find! This reminds me a found a fruit print dress that seriously needs to be hemmed but who even knows where it is right now after my move. ANyway, you look adorable and I hope the rain lets up so you can have a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Welcome back to Nashville lady! I love that vintage find - I would cover my house in Marimekko if the boy would let me! hehe
xx
Here&Now

blogablebeauty said...

that shirt is really cute, and I think that the colors are so nice for summer,
Xo!
L
blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

That strawberry shirt is just so cute. I love it. x


Melissa
http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig