6.08.2015

Weekend Update: Make it like your birthday everyday!

 photo birthday1_zpshttsk6g9.jpg

Thank you everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! I think it was the best one yet (ironically, all I have to do is write a post about how I don't like my birthday and then I actually enjoy it.) Friday I was feeling pretty dang lucky to be Priya; from the moment my alarm went off (and I went back to sleep) until the moment I swan dove into bed.

We kinda did celebrate all weekend and this Monday I am all tuckered out!

My favorite moments of the weekend: sleeping in, picking out a new birthday outfit, getting pampered with new hair and a mani + pedi, Hunter getting me a birthday button, taking me to a hip new restaurant, and decorating his apartment [Friday]; yellling "I LOVE YOU" and "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" as I cheered on Hunter & Andrea in their race (this is becoming a yearly tradition?), riding shotgun in Huntee's truck through beautiful Leiper's Fork (file under: most "country" moments of my life), getting to see Andrea's new apartment, having a pool party all day, and then the best burger of my life that night [Saturday]; watching Backstreet Boys music videos and getting chauffered around in a golf cart [Sunday.]

It felt like my birthday everyday for a few days there; and for that I am thankful. And I'm also 24! 
SHARE:

7 comments

reshma said...

Yay! Glad you had a fabulous bday!! Looks like Hunter is quite a good decorator and I'm loving your bday outfit! :)

Larissa said...

Wow! Happy belated birthday! This birthday seems to have been absolutely amazing! How super sweet of Hunter to decorate his apartment for you! I wish you allllll the best for the next year and now I am going to send you an email with a little "gift" haha. Not really, but anyway:)
Sending much love!
xx
Larissa
http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

Priya said...

Thanks Larissa!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad the birthday way good!! xx

ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

Ash @ The Nashvillian said...

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend! So much fun...especially the part about Backstreet Boys, haha!

Priya said...

This was a thing we actually did. And it was SO FUN.

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

I am SO glad you had such a great 24th birthday! It sounds like Hunter and your besties made your bday very special :) happy birthday girl!

Blogger Template by pipdig