7.27.2016

Orange You Glad This Isn't a Donut Pun?

Vans Late Night in donut
Summer outfit with knit dress and Vans
| sunnies: Target | dress: ASOS | watch: c/o JORD | purse: Kate Spade (similar with hand-held strap)| shoes: Vans

I've written about my obsession with donuts and how it came to be probably too many times on the blog, and my collection of donut apparel and accessories just continues to grow. 

A couple months ago, my friend sent me a link to these, and mere minutes later, (after consulting with my sister who said "such a small price to pay for happiness!") I had ordered them. Kinda impulsive, maybe not the most age-appropriate/professional choice of shoe, but do they make me happy? Hell yeah. They're worth it for the squeals I receive when wearing them alone. And I totally wear these to work, btw. 

I've been wearing Vans since elementary school, and they really hit the nail on the head with their "Late Night" collection: you can get them in "pizza", "taco", and "cupcake", whatever your fancy! 

These photos were actually taken a few months ago when my friend Jacqui came to town. We had a really lovely afternoon in Franklin, where they just happened to have a street fair going on! Franklin is basically a blogger paradise, with historical building backdrops galore. Thanks for snapping these for me, Jacqui! 

Ok, tell me about your last shoe impulse purchase! Am I the only one who still can't resist a kitschy print?? 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig