8.19.2016

Chambray AllDay

KQ2A0124KQ2A0100
KQ2A0117KQ2A0102
KQ2A0114
KQ2A0110
KQ2A0107KQ2A0104
| lip: NYX liquid lipstick in Soft-Spoken | cardi: ancient H&M | necklace: Target | dress: Old Navy | heels: Francesca’s | watch: c/o JORD |


I wish-listed this little chambray sundress a while ago, and haven’t been able to get enough of it this Summer! So far I’ve worn it to a concert (Silversun Pickups at the Ryman) out to dinner (Easy Bistro in Chattanooga) and now to work, making it office-approp with a cardigan. It’s a dress that I can put on and go without much thought or adjustment, the “corset style” is so comfortable and flattering!

Looking at these photos again, I can’t wait to style this dress for Fall over a flannel with booties!

If you didn’t previously scope out Old Navy’s chambray catalog at the start of the Summer, there’s still time! This dress is still available in limited sizes (lucky you!) and some other chambray options are on mega sale as they gear up for Fall: like this functional dress, this pretty top, and this jumpsuit (OMG.)

ALSO I have to make an amendment to being so excited about not spending money on shopping in July. Honest mistake- I realized in retro that at the start of the month I had to buy an “emergency outfit” (just ask!), and while at Francesca’s, took these shoes into the dressing room “purely for trying on purposes” and, they came home with me. This is why I don’t go to animal shelters! These heels are faux leather and I’m not convinced at their longevity, but for now, let the good times roll. I’ve had my eyes on a pair of  “basket style heels” 4evsies.

You guys, I’m sorry I always talk about the same things on my blog! If there was an algorithm or something that could calculate the most used phrases on perfectly Priya I know it would be: Old Navy! Dry shampoo! Lip color! Graphic Tees! My jean jacket! Always a Bridesmaid! Being busy! Not doing my hair! Not shopping! Ipsy/Birchbox! Clogs! Haha. What would the algorithm say about your blog?


And while you’re reading this, I am in California for my brother Coren’s wedding to Marisol! It’s finally hereeeeee!! Follow along on Instagram and/or my personal Twitter for #siblingselfies and #sariselfies, and if the alcohol and emotions don’t kill me, I’ll be back on Monday!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig