9.26.2016

Gordmans + e.l.f. cosmetics

I was excited when Gordmans reached out to me about creating a look using e.l.f. cosmetics! I've been a fan of e.l.f. products for years; they are affordable and accessible, and always on the cutting edge of cosmetic trends. Several of these products were already in my daily make-up routine! I was excited to try out a couple new products, and decided to go with a look that was overall very natural, with a bold lip (basically how I do my make-up for work every single day!)

These products are available at Gordmans now!
e.l.f. products used: 
KQ2A7977
I started off with the Perfect Blend Concealer in Apricot Beige. I like to use it under my eyes, on my eyelids as a primer, and of course over any blemishes. Apricot Beige is the perfect shade for me, and this blends so easily! 
KQ2A7987
Next up, and most important: eyebrows! I may leave the house without mascara, but never with neglected brows. The Eyebrow Kit in Medium is my current choice for brows, because it's the ultimate combination of wax + powder. I like to use a little wax to outline (or, "anchor") the inner corners of my brows, and powder throughout. 
KQ2A7992
Blush might be my second favorite beauty product, because who doesn't like flushed, glowing cheeks? The Blush Palette in Dark has four shades, for your every mood or occasion (so great for traveling!) I went with a peachy pink for the office, but can't wait to break out the hot pink for a night out! 
KQ2A8001
I don't wear much eye make-up on a typical day, but mascara is a must. e.l.f. has several fantastic affordable options, I'm wearing the Lengthening and Defining here (currently sold out at Gordmans.com), but check out the equivalent Essential Volumizing option. 
KQ2A8016
And finally- lip color. I'll say it, I'm a bit lip color obsessed. It's the single easiest way for me to feel put together and fabulous, even on a Tuesday! I've owned a couple of these lipsticks in the past, the "pen" shape makes for easy, smooth application, and the color stays on great! 
KQ2A8020
The 4 Piece Matte Lipstick set (such a steal!) has four gorgeous shades: Berry Sorbet (which I'm wearing here), Rich Red, Dash of Pink, and Cranberry.

And because a before & after is the best part of any tutorial...Gordmanself1
Big thanks to Adriane Smith Creative for these photos!

I hesitate to call this a "tutorial" because the look is quite simple, but this is a great representation of my daily make-up routine (and something you can easily try at home!)

You can find all of the products used in today's post at a Gordmans near you (or Gordmans.com)

Are you a fan of e.l.f. cosmetics? What does your daily make-up routine look like? Share below!


I was given these products by Gordmans and compensated for my review, but all opinions are my own (and I actually like e.l.f. products!) 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig