12.02.2016

Festivi-trees

KQ2A0518
KQ2A0501
KQ2A0510
KQ2A0517
| coat: Banana Republic via Carina {similar- love this!} | sweater: Old Navy {similar} | skirt: Old Navy {similar} | tights: Target | boots: Frye via Carina | lip color: NYX Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Skies


Things making me feel festive af right now:
- a breakfast consisting of three cups of coffee and a candy cane
- the Spotify Christmas Pop playlist
- multi-colored twinkly lights, up in my living room as of last night
- this red tree! How festive is this tree??

This week has felt like, ready or not- Christmas time! Luckily we've had some chilly weather here in Nashville to pair it with. Even luckier have been my timely hand-me-downs from Carina, because she's moving! When I went home for Thanksgiving, I came back to Nashville with a lot more than usual (coats & boots take up a LOT of space.) As I kept saying, I really have a servant's heart, so I was happy to take things off her hands ;)

I have several coats that I like and wear often but just don't LOVE. Still, I feel kinda bad buying new ones when I have some nice ones in my closet. I think the good thing is that Winter coat styles stay pretty classic- though I would love to add a trendy cocoon or wool trench to my repertoire.

A couple other outfit notes- this sweater is a totally random Old Navy clearance find, and I sized up to a large, making it perfect for layering/covering my assets in leggings/slouchily tucking into a skirt. Pro-tip! This great dark red lip is 1/3 of my new favorite NYX liquid lipstick colors (peep the others right here!)

Anyway, just a simple neutral outfit from this week to kick off the weekend! Do you guys have big plans? Mine is looking pretty chill, though I know there are things I should do now (Christmas shopping) so I'm not in a total panic later. Next week is our holiday party week at work (yeah, it's a week-long thing) which I know will be absolutely bonkers, so maybe a couple 12 hour weekend sleeps (my fave) are in my future! Have a great one! 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig