1.16.2017

Corduroy Christmas

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
here's your one blooper for the year- you're welcome / edited with VSCOCam

| lip: NYX liquid lipstick in Cherry Skies | top: secondhand {similar} | shorts: Anthropologie {similar} | tights: Target | | boots: Target

A bit belated, but here's what I wore on Christmas day with my family, in Oceanside, CA. Though I (happily) spent about a week wearing my favorite purple leggings, huge tie-dye Lagunitas t-shirt, and absolutely no make-up, I wanted to take one opportunity to get a bit dressed up. These corduroy shorts (which you can barely see, I'm sorry! They're a dark green) and velvet top (an old favorite that my mom's cousin gave me years ago) combined into the most festive outfit I could dream up for the holiday.

I'm completely obsessed with the streamlined look of black tights + OTK boots (I actually haven't worn them another way!) But I'll be honest- I was a liiittle toasty for my California Christmas. It was very ironically warmer here in Nashville on Christmas than it was in San Diego, but still pretty balmy!

Are you all totally back in the swing of things after the holidays? I jumped back headfirst into busy weeks at work, but otherwise life has been super chill. Hoping to post about the goals I'm working on, this week! Thanks for reading.

shop the look below!thanks to Amir for taking these pics!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig